If you want to work in a calling center or as a representative in a mobile franchise then applying for Airtel Careers is the best option. They value the culture of diversity at their workplace so they welcome people from all over the world to work in this prestigious organization. Airtel is a place where ideas are motivated, creativity is actualized and job possibilities are endless. They are offering both entry-level jobs and managerial positions to freshers and experienced individuals. Internship programs are also available for new graduates so that they could display their innovative and unique ideas with the support of the team. Below you can see a guide that will help you submitting your job application and a list of available job positions.
For More Telecommunication Jobs: Click Here
|Salary Range:||Depending Upon Designation|
|Posted Date:||December 4th, 2023|
Bharti Airtel Careers Announced New Job Vacancies
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is one of the leading and well-known telecommunication company based in Delhi, India. The company was founded by Sunil Bharti Mittal in 1995 and since its establishment, it has achieved many greater milestones. Today Bharti Airtel is known as the voice of every citizen of India. It also launched a new technology in the telecom circle called VoLTE. It has become the third-largest mobile operating network in India and second largest across the globe because of its subscribers. Airtel has nearly 403 billion mobile users across various parts of the world. The services that it offers in different cities of India includes mobile commerce, wireless services such as 2G, 3G and 4G, fixed line services, DTH, high-speed access to the internet, and also enterprise services that include long-distance international and national services to carriers. In the rest of Asia and Africa, it offers only the wireless calling services and mobile commerce.
Recruitment Process for Airtel Jobs – Step by Step
The recruitment process of Airtel is not a simple one so you need a guide to go through the interview and hiring process. By reading the following points, you will also get a hold of what to expect from them after applying and at the day of interview. Go through each step keenly and observe the ways through which you can become a part of their prestigious team:
- They usually recruit people with multidimensional skills, appropriate qualification, and fundamental knowledge and techniques.
- The recruitment process will begin from the screening of the resume of potential candidates and then shortlist them for the interview.
- Candidates usually get the interview call within two or three days after the submission of the CV.
- They hire people with degrees of PhD, Masters and graduation. They also offer internships and entry-level positions to fresh individuals.
- You should wear something light and formal at your meeting with the HR team and if you will succeed in achieving their attention then you will be given the offer letter right there and then.
- After the interview a training session will be conducted of new hiring and an overview of the company and your job position will be delivered.
Salary and Benefits
Airtel is the best place for getting advancement in your field of knowledge and a healthy life style with many perks and benefits. They are excited to offer a range of advantages for their employees so that they can work peacefully and develop professionally. Here you can look at few advantages that are given by their honorable management:
- Flexible duty hours and days
- Employee training programs
- Pleasant and peaceful work environment
- Market competitive salary packages
- Flexible timings
- Workplace culture is great
- Training and development sessions
- Free transport and lunch facility
- Learning and grooming potential
- Support from HOD and group members
- Health and medical insurance plan
- Maternity leaves
How to Apply for Airtel Careers?
If you are thinking to apply for Airtel Careers, then here are some tips and strategies that will help you smoothly go through your interview and hiring process. Send your CV as soon as possible because they usually hire people on first come first serve basis. A recruiter usually spends few seconds on each application so yours should be expressive, professional, originally written and should contain all the important points regarding your qualification. Wait patiently for the call from their management and until then keep searching and applying for more opportunities in their departments. Good luck for your joining and bright career in this respectable company.
|Product Sales Specialist||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Finance Functional Consultant||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Store Manager||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|FTTH Design & Planning||Delhi, India|
|Prepaid Samayanallur||Tamil Nadu, India|
|TMD-Support||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Account Manager||Rajasthan, India|
|Product Lead||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|